Fitness for Health and Well-being
The Club & Spa fitness center provides a wide variety of equipment to meet the demands of any workout, complete with Cybex treadmills with personal TVs, arc trainers, rowers, recumbent and upright stationary bikes, as well as a full set of Cybex weight training machines and an assortment of free weights and yoga equipment.
The 1,600-square-foot aerobics studio offers classes ranging from spinning, yoga, Tai Chi, and body sculpting, to interval training and Pilates. Aquatics classes including water aerobics make use of the Resort-style multi-pool swimming complex and lap lanes. Our certified team of class instructors has put together a unique class schedule that will give members the ultimate workout experience in a group setting.
Personal training is also available, offering members the opportunity to work with one of our Certified Trainers to design a safe, effective and innovative exercise program customized to any fitness level. They will motivate and guide you to achieving your fitness goals. In addition to personal training, consider a “Fitness Assessment” where one of our trained fitness staff guide you through a series of tests to establish your fitness level.
Steam rooms, saunas, locker facilities and towel service are provided at no charge. Use of the fitness center is complementary to membership and exclusive for use by only members and their guests. A complimentary fitness orientation session is provided to thoroughly familiarize new residents with the fitness facilities.
- A variety of classes, from spinning, yoga, cardio zoom, Tai Chi, stretch & tone and body sculpting to water aerobics, interval training, Pilates-based mat work and Pilates-on the Ball
- Certified personal trainers available
- Expansive fitness studio with Cybex treadmills, arc trainers, recumbent and upright stationary bikes
- Cybex weight training equipment
- 1,600-square-foot, state-of-the-art aerobics studio with suspended aerobic hardwood floors
- Health Station - Measure your Biometrics which includes your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage, blood pressure, pulse, and even your blood oxygen level.
Limited Non-Resident Annual and Seasonal Membership Opportunities Available at the Golf Club at Fiddler's CreekFor those who believe that life is not a spectator sport, we invite you to join the club.
The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek presents golf as nature intended. Designed by acclaimed golf course architect Arthur Hills, The Creek Course at Fiddler's Creek is a combination core and finger course design and offers a premiere golf experience. This par 72 course with 72 bunkers, broad fairways, stone bridges and Comfort Stations plays 7,157 yards and has seven tee locations to suit players of varied skill levels. Along with a spectacular driving range and practice facility with a short game area, target greens and bunkers.Membership privileges include:
- Full use of The Creek Course at Fiddler's Creek® Designed by Arthur Hills
- Full use of the 13-acre Practice Facility Including Driving Range, Short Game Area and Bunkers
- Advance Tee Time Sign-up
- Participation in Off-Season Reciprocal Program (Annual)
- Participation in a Full Calendar of Member Golf Events and Activities
- Bag Storage and Locker Rental Available
- Golf Privileges for Guests and Extended Family**
- No Food and Beverage Minimums
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast (November 1 - April 30)
*Plus applicable sales tax. Membership fees, privileges and offerings are subject to change without notice. Any person acquiring a membership should review all Membership Documents as provided to them including, but not limited to, the Membership Agreement and Rules & Regulations. **As defined by The Golf Club Membership Documents.Close window
Limited Non-Resident Annual and Seasonal Beach Membership Opportunities at the Tarpon Club at Fiddler's Creek
Drop anchor at The Tarpon Club and experience the spirit of comradeship for seafarers and landlubbers alike.
A world of pleasure awaits Members with privileges at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, located nearby on Marco Island. Enjoy the white sand beach and warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Tarpon Club on nearby Isles of Capri is home of our fully enclosed, state-of-the-art dry boat storage facility. The marina provides the ability to rent wet and dry slips with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico,, a fueling facility, complimentary ice, boat rinse, engine flush and much more. All wet slips within the Tarpon Club Marina are available for rental to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis.Member Benefits at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort (and Beach Pavilion), Marco Island, FL include:
- On-Site, Full-Service Tarpon Club® Concierge
- Extensive Calendar of Events and Activities
- Beach Access with Complimentary Towel, Lounge Chair and Umbrella Service
- Private Changing and Daily Locker Facilities
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- 20% Resort Spa Discount on Services
- 10% Discount on Food & Beverage at Sale e Pepe® and Beachfront Bar & Grill
- Preferred Rate Available on Resort's Guest Suites and Meeting Room
- Privileges for Guests and Extended Family**
*Plus applicable sales tax. Membership fees, privileges and offerings are subject to change without notice. Any person acquiring a membership should review all Membership Documents as provided to them including, but not limited to, the Membership Agreement and Rules & Regulations. **As defined by The Tarpon Club Membership Documents.Close window