Fiddler’s Creek Agent Shield
Welcome! Fiddler's Creek has partnered with Agent Shield to support your efforts in generating more sales.
What is Agent Shield?
Agent Shield has free web tools, email tools, and widgets that make it easy for real estate agents to market new developments, both locally and around the world. We have partnered with Agent Shield to make our website www.fiddlerscreek.com realtor-friendly.
Benefits of Agent Shield
- Link to fiddlerscreek.com without the fear of losing leads
- Increase sales by adding the Fiddler's Creek widgets to your site
- Always have access to updated data about Fiddler's Creek
- Maintain full control of your leads
- Increase your website effectiveness
How Does It Work?
Our website has been developed with the Agent Shield technology which enables you to link to www.fiddlerscreek.com with a protective layer, giving you full control of your leads.
When your customer clicks on the widget from your website, they will be directed to www.fiddlerscreek.com. The widget includes a link that enables a protective layer.
- All Fiddler's Creek contact information is removed (addresses, phone numbers and driving directions)
- All contact/guest forms are replaced with Agent Shield forms that capture the contact information and send them straight to you
- Where possible, Agent Shield will display your name and phone number
These changes occur across all pages on www.fiddlerscreek.com.
How Do I Get My Leads?
Agent Shield will send you all inbound leads from www.fiddlerscreek.com via email. You will also have access to them with your Agent Shield account.
How Do I Get Started?
First, you need an Agent Shield account. If you do not have one, click here.
Limited Non-Resident Annual and Seasonal Membership Opportunities Available at the Golf Club at Fiddler's CreekFor those who believe that life is not a spectator sport, we invite you to join the club.
The Golf Club at Fiddler's Creek presents golf as nature intended. Designed by acclaimed golf course architect Arthur Hills, The Creek Course at Fiddler's Creek is a combination core and finger course design and offers a premiere golf experience. This par 72 course with 72 bunkers, broad fairways, stone bridges and Comfort Stations plays 7,157 yards and has seven tee locations to suit players of varied skill levels. Along with a spectacular driving range and practice facility with a short game area, target greens and bunkers.Membership privileges include:
- Full use of The Creek Course at Fiddler's Creek® Designed by Arthur Hills
- Full use of the 13-acre Practice Facility Including Driving Range, Short Game Area and Bunkers
- Advance Tee Time Sign-up
- Participation in Off-Season Reciprocal Program (Annual)
- Participation in a Full Calendar of Member Golf Events and Activities
- Bag Storage and Locker Rental Available
- Golf Privileges for Guests and Extended Family**
- No Food and Beverage Minimums
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast (November 1 - April 30)
*Plus applicable sales tax. Membership fees, privileges and offerings are subject to change without notice. Any person acquiring a membership should review all Membership Documents as provided to them including, but not limited to, the Membership Agreement and Rules & Regulations. **As defined by The Golf Club Membership Documents.Close window
Limited Non-Resident Annual and Seasonal Beach Membership Opportunities at the Tarpon Club at Fiddler's Creek
Drop anchor at The Tarpon Club and experience the spirit of comradeship for seafarers and landlubbers alike.
A world of pleasure awaits Members with privileges at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort, located nearby on Marco Island. Enjoy the white sand beach and warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
The Tarpon Club on nearby Isles of Capri is home of our fully enclosed, state-of-the-art dry boat storage facility. The marina provides the ability to rent wet and dry slips with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico,, a fueling facility, complimentary ice, boat rinse, engine flush and much more. All wet slips within the Tarpon Club Marina are available for rental to the general public on a first-come, first-served basis.Member Benefits at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort (and Beach Pavilion), Marco Island, FL include:
- On-Site, Full-Service Tarpon Club® Concierge
- Extensive Calendar of Events and Activities
- Beach Access with Complimentary Towel, Lounge Chair and Umbrella Service
- Private Changing and Daily Locker Facilities
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- 20% Resort Spa Discount on Services
- 10% Discount on Food & Beverage at Sale e Pepe® and Beachfront Bar & Grill
- Preferred Rate Available on Resort's Guest Suites and Meeting Room
- Privileges for Guests and Extended Family**
*Plus applicable sales tax. Membership fees, privileges and offerings are subject to change without notice. Any person acquiring a membership should review all Membership Documents as provided to them including, but not limited to, the Membership Agreement and Rules & Regulations. **As defined by The Tarpon Club Membership Documents.Close window